Food Safety and Quality Policy
Domca, S.A.U. is a company dedicated to production, distribution and commercialization of: food additives, intermediate food preparations for industrial use, food and edible coatings, edible food glue, mixtures of additives and ingredients with conservative properties, technological adjuvants, vegetable pastes and complementary feed and premixtures for animal feed. We also market food supplements. Domca, S.A.U has as main mission to satisfy the needs and expectations of its clients through continuous improvement and by the development and innovation of quality policy. Both in its productive and organizational processes, as well as in the services offered to all its clients.
To carry out this mission, DOMCA, S.A.U. has implemented and maintains its Quality and Food Safety Management System in accordance with UNE EN ISO: 9001: 2015 and FAMI-QS standards. Also, because we have a variety of references certified as Halal, we work under the policy and standardized procedures of Halal Food Quality.
We will achieve this purpose by providing encouragement, training and the necessary resources that allow us to address the performance of any task with the highest quality, safety and productivity, ensuring that the quality system and food safety is understood, applied and updated by all Company staff. We also take the necessary measures to prevent food fraud and maintain a “fooddefense” policy in line with our customers’ expectations.
The development of this quality management and food safety policy should lead us to an expansion in the national and international market, as well as to maintain and increase our client portfolio.
The following basic management principles are established:
- Establish, document, implement and maintain our quality management and food safety system, as well as its monitoring and evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Carry out monitoring, measurement and analysis of processes, procedures and services, including that of subcontractors.
- Realization, monitoring, measurement and analysis of processes to ensure their effectiveness
- Compliance with contractual requirements
- Assignment of efficient functions and responsibilities
- Selection of suppliers, monitoring and evaluation of them
- Compliance with the applicable legal requirements.
- Compliance with the requirements of the standards in which we are certified.
- Personalized attention and quality service to our customers.
This policy is deployed in specific objectives and goals for the different areas of the company, they may vary depending on the detected needs and proposed improvement points. They will be evaluated to ensure their compliance. General management requests the commitment of all employees and subcontracted companies and is committed to developing, improving, and applying the quality and safety criteria defined in our Integrated Management System procedures.